Chandler is 20 months! I'm 5 weeks pregnant!
2-22-23: Today, Chandler and mommy went to Pease Park in Austin and spent the morning exploring! It was so fun and such a beautiful park to visit! We went in the giant tree house and although Chandler was a little scared of the trampoline floor, he still was up for trying while holding my hand. I just love him more than words will ever be able to say. There is no book, blog, expression, or statement that will come close to matching how I feel about him! While we were there, we had a little photo shoot and took pictures of sweet baby's announcement! Chandler was a little more interested in pulling the words of the letter board but was adorable nonetheless. After almost two hours, we loaded up and went to the mall to eat at California Pizza Kitchen! I love their quinoa salad and Chandler loves pizza, so I knew it was a win! I love that we can just go, go, go now and things are getting easier! I am definitely making it a point to do special things with him, especially just he and I, before brother or sister arrives in October. I want to create all the memories with him that I can and pour into his little heart. He was great at the restaurant, loved his pizza, and I so enjoyed our day together! We walked across the hall to Build A Bear before leaving and loved seeing the giant stuffed bear!
Once we got him, he was down for a nap, I cleaned and did some catch up work, and then we played outside. He says "bubbblllleeesss" for bubbles and it is the sweetest thing! After bath time, Kelli and Tim updated us that Kelli is headed to the hospital for induction so we are on-call for Willow. We put Chandler to bed and then I sat with Willow until Tim got back home. We will be keeping Willow for the next few days and I'm excited to have her here. I love how God knew we would need each other far before he let us become neighbors. I have so loved being here for them and serving them! It has been the greatest blessing to us! I know there will be a time when we need them too and they will definitely be here for us.
As for my pregnancy, I'm feeling good! Starting to have some waves of nausea and my appetite is down so I've lost some weight (down to 111.5). I'm guessing I'm in a state of gestational subclinical hyperthyroidism again- some insomnia, no appetite, weight loss, little bit of elevated heart rate. I don't mind though and I'm just so ever thankful to the Lord for hearing our hearts and cries, and giving us this baby! I will never forget the torment of infertility with Chandler and how I never imagined this would be possible again! God is able though and I am in awe of His power, timing, and goodness towards us. The song by CeCe Winans "The Goodness of God" has been on repeat and is definitely this pregnancies song! Chandler's was "Do It Again" by Elevation Worship and I still cry when I listen to it.
I'm starting to put together a baby registry and it is so much fun! I just love being pregnant and I love tiny baby so much already! I'm so thankful we have almost all the big items and so many clothes already! That takes a lot of pressure off of us and doesn't make house building any more stressful. Which, is also going well! We had our design appt and got to pick out our colors, floors, and so much more! I'm getting so excited! The Lord is good! Brandon and I have never owned our own home, single or married, so this is such a great season of excitement and newness. I'm so proud that we (mostly he), can give our babies a safe and beautiful home to thrive and grow in! We have our HomePro appt today where we pick out the tech side of things but I think it will be quick seeing as how we don't want to spend extra on any systems, speakers, etc. Chandler and Willow will be here with Brandy and her daughter for a few hours and I know they will have fun. Brandy might need a martini when it's all said and done, ha!
Comments
Post a Comment