Rain, rain, and more rain!
Chandler is home and all is well again! We've had some adjustments with listening and just overall getting back in our normal structure but I'm so glad he's back. The weather has been raining, for four days now, and although I love the rain, it's very limiting when you have little ones at home. We've had some grumbling for sure but today was better. We met Lydia and her crew for lunch at Chick-fil-a and then a stroll around Cabela's to see the animals and feed the fish. It really helped get us out of the house and they both seem to be in better moods now, I know I am.
In other news, I saw Dr. Rogers for a colposcopy and she is just as lovely as ever. I always enjoying being at AAOBGYN and spending the waiting room time reminiscing about my pregnancies, pregnant belly, and seeing the flashbacks of me being there for each visit checking on my babies. I really love that place and love that it holds a special place in my heart.
Brandy
Comments
Post a Comment