Child Dedication! A big day for our precious littles!
Today was the BEST day! I love our new church and church family so, so much and am so encouraged by God's faithfulness to lead us to Hays Hills Baptist Church! I'm thankful to Brandon for hearing me and leading our family to a new church that is so much closer to home. We are getting settled and loving it! We have officially joined the church and today was Ruth and Chandler's baby dedication! They did amazing! The dedication happened in the start of the service, thankfully, and then we were able to take them to their Sunday school rooms, which they are also doing great in! Pastor Aaron called us up to the front and dedication each one to the church while also reading scripture we had picked for each one. It was an amazingly special day and I am so thankful to our church family for their commitment to our family. I pray every day that they will know the Lord and that God will stir in their little hearts, affections and adoration for Him! To help celebrate, Stephanie and the Daniel family came! It was so special! After church, we all came home and Stephanie came to visit as well. We had lunch and enjoyed our afternoon together.
*Our son is: Chandler Davis, June 18th, 2021. Verse: Isaiah 41:10, ”fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


Comments
Post a Comment