Rudy is 4 months! March 2024

Our little Rudy girl is 4 months old that the happiest, most smiley, girl I've ever known. I look at both of my babies daily and think "wow, I'm so thankful God made you!" I feel like the most blessed mommy alive! 

Today, I'm at the hospital and finally have a minute to blog a bit! It's been a bit of a challenging few weeks between Covid, Strep, Brandon onboarding at his new job, planning for him to be out of town another week, and me working both my jobs post maternity leave. I'm still seeing Mrs. Anna for counseling and Brandon is going with me. It's been very helpful and just a nice hour to sit in peace and talk. Brandon is so supportive of me and I'm feeling better and better. With the weather getting better and my hormones normalizing, I'm feeling so much like myself again! 

We're taking advantage of the better weather when we can and getting outside with the kids. We load up the wagon and I either wear Ruth in the carrier, or use the carseat adapter bar for the wagon. Either way, we have the best time and I love making new memories with them. Yesterday, we all went as a family to the new little creek we found. Chandler loves playing in the sand and tossing rocks into the water. He has discovered that the tunnels echo and we have so much fun yelling into them. Last night, we were looking at lady bugs on the yellow flowers that we were picking and he said so calmly for the first time, "I love you, mommy." My heart burst! I don't think I've ever felt so loved and so in-love before. He is the absolute sweetest boy and I love him without any and all conditions. 

Brandy


Comments

Popular Posts