Tis' the season!
11-27-23: My favorite season!! The most wonderful time of the year! Cooler temps, cozy days, family time, and Christmas! Today, I took Chandler to the library for just a mommy and me day out while Ruth and daddy stayed at home together. Afterward, we of-course stopped by Shipley's for a glazed donut (Chandler's favorite). We try to spend one on one time with each of them as much as possible and although it's really challenging sometimes with Ruth being such a little newborn, we are doing a good job and enjoying the quality time with each little! Our Thanksgiving was wonderful and we enjoyed our day at home. Chandler helped me make the potatoes, as did Brandon, and we enjoyed such a yummy dinner just our family. Later, Brandon had a friend from ALC over to watch the game and Chandler had fun entertaining our guest with his truck collection. The next day, I took Chandler to Verde Park, a new amazing park in Kyle, and it was wonderful! We had the best little morning and it was the perfect way to spend our chilly day; Also made for a good naptime for him and then I got to nap with Little Ruth and spend some time with her.
Brandon is doing well after his vasectomy; a little sore at times but healing well. I'm sad to know that our child having years are over but I'm so thankful for our family and feel like it's complete! I'll also add that when they are both having a rough day or things are tough, whewww I'm glad we got his vasectomy, ha!
I'm looking forward to all the Christmas events coming up soon and really excited for Chandler to experience Christmas fun! We are also preparing for Brandon's big 40th birthday and although it'll be a little calmer since we have a new baby, I have some exciting things planned for him and can't wait to celebrate our daddy! We love him so much! (He also did the sweetest thing for me! My breast pump stopped working, unfortunately, and I was so upset! I'm so blessed with a great milk supply this time and it's so frustrating that I can't pump any of it this week when I need to! I hate seeing it leak on my clothes and of-course, she isn't hungry every time I have a let down so it's just been upsetting! Well, that sweet man bought me a new one, had it delivered, and didn't even tell me his plan! It just showed up like magic and I cried a little bit! He's very generous and I'm so thankful for the way he takes care of us)!
Brandy
Comments
Post a Comment