36 Weeks! September 24th, 2023

 We are to 36 weeks with our girl and so looking forward to meeting her! It's been a whirlwind of the few past weeks. Chandler is doing great in MDO (still hard for me to drop him off and leave him), we are still boiling hot here in Texas with 100+ temps but it's only a matter of time before the weather cools off, Brandon is doing well, I feel good most of the time, and we are officially trying new churches close to home! It was very bittersweet to leave ALC but an hour drive to and from church is really too far for us and I know God is calling us to a closer church with community opportunities that we can be a part of. We also recently had our family maternity photos and they turned out great! I am so happy with them and so thankful that we took the time and effort to make them happen! Despite the challenges of getting everyone ready, coordinating, paying, the heat, etc... it was so worth it! We got our photos with little Ruth still in her cozy womb and I'm so thankful we captured this special time. I felt beautiful in my pink maternity dress and loved getting to finally wear it for just the right occasion! Here are just a few of the 40 photos we have! 






To celebrate some quality time together, Brandon and I had a "Babymoon" Day just the two of us! On Sunday, the 24th, we all went to church, served on the prayer team (really cool experience to be able to pray over a young woman), said our goodbyes, were prayed over as a family by Pastor Cory and the congregation, and then home to put Chandler down for a nap. Brandon and I went to the McCullough theater to see The Screwtape Letters, a play based on the famous book by C.S. Lewis and had the best time together! The day was wonderful and we ended with a lovely dinner at TasTe on Main in Buda and I loved my seafood dinner! The shrimp cocktail was delicious and the Lobster Roll was the best thing I've eaten in a while! The quiet time with Brandon and nice evening out was so rejuvenating and I am so thankful for it! 

Otherwise, hospital bags are packed, car-seat is installed, nursery is ready, and we are counting weeks until we meet our little girl! 

Brandy

Comments

Popular Posts