23 weeks pregnant! June 2023
Nothing quite compares to travel fatigue with a new onset respiratory "gunk" virus on top of it, but that's where I am this week! Ick!! We drove back to Austin on Friday and I woke up sick that morning. Fortunately, we made it home in time before the worse has set in and there really is no place like home! I love our peaceful and overall quiet home! I am so thankful for that! The nights and mornings are the worst- lots of coughing/hacking and just feeling miserable. I had hoped for a really great week but have found myself feeling really bad instead. Pushing forward though, we went to church on Sunday, served in kids since I don't have a fever, and have been playing catch up since. Yesterday, we all went to the library to let Chandler play and then we had a family dinner at Jalisco's in Buda and it was really good food. Today is swim school, grocery pickup, and hopefully the day that is the turn around point for whatever virus I have.
The best thing happened in the midst of this though and we got to have our new home orientation on Monday! We did our blue tape walk through and wow, it is such a beautiful home and exciting time! Chandler was so good and we had a wonderful 2 hour meeting with the builder to go over all the fine print details. A little overwhelmed with all that needs to be done and knowing we'll be packing very soon but we are so excited! Brandon has been a perfect saint this whole time! If I'm ever frustrated with him, I need to revisit this blog and remind myself of how much he has done for our family and all the sacrifices he has made. He has dealt with every single one of the phone calls, emails, all the research, papers, signing, preparing, arranging, negotiating, banking, money moving, investing, and so so so much more. I don't know how I would have been able to do all that with Chandler running around and first trimester woes, and I am so impressed and amazed at his efforts and commitment to our little family. He has done everything all while job interviewing, working through major issues at Daryl Flood, and all the generalities of life. I am so thankful and can't believe we will be in our new dream home soon!
Excited for this season and all that's to come!
Brandy
Comments
Post a Comment