6 months old! (December 18th- January 18th) 2021!!
1-7-21: Today we played and played at home! It's 30 degrees in Austin, overcast, and wonderful! I like the cold grey days and the change of weather. Daddy brought us home Popeyes Chicken and there yummy biscuits, he worked in the office, and then we all played in the living room. Chandler is the absolute sweetest thing and we cannot get enough of him! He spent the evening using me as a jungle gym while saying "da-da" and looking right at Brandon. Brandon absolutely eats it up! He thinks it's adorable! I of-course do to! We had bath time as normal and then rocked/nursed to sleep. He's doing better and better each night of going to sleep in his crib and even though he usually still has 1-2 wake ups, Brandon and I are enjoying the early night hours to ourselves. Today's big highlights included the delivery of his Little Spoon baby foods and they are the cutest things! I've been buying his baby food from Gerber and Little Farm at BuyBuy Baby but thought I'd try the subscription and see how it goes! He loved the Mangos and definitely did not love the brocolli, avocado, and green apple mix. He made the funniest faces and looked like I was crazy for giving it to him. Tonight, we are trying overnight diapers and I'm hoping they keep him dry until morning. This week, he woke us up several nights because he was wet. The poor little guy! So, daddy picked up new overnight Pampers today and we are trying them out tonight. I love my little Chandler more than words can ever explain. He is the very best part of every day and I'm so thankful that God has allowed us to be his parents!
Comments
Post a Comment