Week 11! 9-3-21 to 9-9-21

9-5: Chandler is the absolute sweetest! He is showing more and more of his personality and Brandon and I can't stop watching him. We are so in love with out little boy! This morning, daddy came and snuggled us in bed before getting up for church. My favorite part of any day is when we all snuggle together as a family and when Brandon and I just look at each other and smile while watching Chandler. I stayed home with Chandler today since we had a restless night of sleep but I hate missing. While daddy was gone, Chandler and I played on his activity mat, I made ribs for dinner and chicken for lunch, got all the laundry going, and soaked up each and every smile Chandler gave me! 

9-7: Before naptime today, we took a short stroll through the front gardens and he saw a butterfly and frog for the first time. Of-course he has no idea what they are, but it's so fun to see his little face look around and I love knowing he's exploring his surroundings! Unfortunately, it's too hot in Texas this time of year to stay outside for more than a few minutes but he seems to love his outings and the fresh air seems to be very calming for him. He is also loving his swing more and more and will rest in it for up to an hour before getting fussy! He is growing way to fast and Brandon and I are trying to soak up every single second that we can! Tonight is bible study at the Mobley's and then hopefully Chandler will sleep well tonight. Still really looking forward to that first night of solid sleep for the both of us! 

9-9: Today was a great day! Still not sleeping much but our day time hours are getting more and more amazing! We played on his mat today and for the first time, he grabbed onto his rattle! It was so precious!! I also noticed he had grabbed onto his wubanub while in the swing and has learned how to bring it to his mouth to suck on! He hates the pacifier part but likes to suck on the cloth. He is growing way to fast for me to handle! Brandon and I both agree we want him to stay little forever! He is getting the prettiest little eyelashes too and I find myself just starring at him all day long, but especially when he is nursing and we have our quiet time together. Tonight was also Baby Chandler's first Cowboy's Game! Daddy was especially happy to have his little buddy with him! They wore matching Cowboy's attire and looked adorable! 


Comments

Popular Posts