Chandler's Newborn Photos

Thanks so Hillarry Pitts with SilverBee Photography in Austin, we have the amazing photos to cherish forever!! I am so in love with each one and love how she captured the many little faces of our Baby Chandler! He's the most precious and beautiful thing I've ever seen and I adore him! I especially love the ones of us a family of three! Brandon is so gorgeous and I felt beautiful in my new yellow dress and getting ready for the day! I don't know that I could pick a favorite but I am partial to the ones of him in the basket holding the heart, our family photos, and the ones of him in the little cap! I adore the oatmeal cloth he's wrapped in, the navy blue set, and the moon photos! I just love all of them!!! Thank you, Lord, for this child and for trusting us to be his parents. He deserves so much more than us and we look to The Lord to lead us and raise him well. 

Tuesday, 7-13-21, I was rocking Chandler in the rocker and breastfeeding him when I checked my email and saw that our photos were in! It was the PERFECT way to start the day! I was so excited to see them and I immediately fell in love as soon as I saw the first photo of him in the froggy pose! I arrowed through oohing and ahhing and then I got to the first moon photo! It suddenly hit me that I had NO clue what photos she took because we didn't watch the session! I was so, so excited to realize that all the remaining photos would be a complete surprise to me, except the ones that included us because obviously I would know the poses and outfits we were in. I LOVE that the photos were a surprise and it made for such a special day for me! It was an extra little gift and I so appreciate all of Hillarry's hard work to give us such precious photos! I forwarded the photos to Brandon who agreed, they were amazing! Our family went crazy of them too and I just can't stop looking at them! 































Comments

Popular Posts