29 Weeks! 04-02-21 to 04-08-21
4-2: The girls are here and we are headed to Round Top! We all agree that we may take a Round Top hiatus after this since we've been so many times in the past several years but we decided to go again because we always enjoy it! Today is also Good Friday, which is always a special day for us! We stayed in Carmine this time and enjoyed the trip but I was also happy to get home and get back to work.
4-6: Appointment checkup day! Nothing new, just a normal routine appointment. I weighed 133 pounds today and baby is measuring on track!
4-7 to 4-8: Did some yard work this week and enjoyed every single second! It was so great and I felt so beautiful being out in nature! Sounds strange but it really did make me feel like a beautiful pregnant woman! We also celebrated Brandon's baptism birthday on the 7th and I had his favorite bundt cake made and surprised him with it at bible study!
Comments
Post a Comment