23 Weeks! 2-19-21 to 2-25-21

 2-19: The roads are better but now the grocery stores and gas pumps are empty! This past week and current situation is such a mess but we continue doing okay and are looking forward to having water again! Our neighbors have been so sweet to us and have shared bottled water that they were able to find first thing today at a store! I cried happy tears! I have been a bit nervous on how we're going to stay hydrated, especially with baby and meeting the water intake requirements, but God provided and we are so thankful for the Fishers! 

2-21: Worked at MC today and it was a really easy shift! I'm sure becuase people are without power and water and undoubtedly have more important things to do besides get a flu vaccine or check on a sore throat. I was really proud of myself for going despite wanting to stay home and also having to go to work without taking a real shower or being able to get ready. But I did it! 

2-22 to 2-23: The weather is warming up and things are getting back to normal! We have water again and I was able to get to the grocery store early and get the basic necessities! I also spent time this week adding to both our BuyBuy Baby and Pottery Barn Kids registries, shopping for bedding and the right mattress for our little man, and I happily went to BuyBuy Baby and officially purchased Chandler's perfect nursery furniture set!! We settled on the one we wanted, Baby Cache "Vienna" and I cannot wait to get it! Brandon is so happy with the decision and I think it will be the perfect little nursery for our miracle baby! Now for it to be shipped and delivered! I can't wait!


Comments

Popular Posts