10 weeks! 11-20-20 to 11-26-20
11-20-20: Today I worked at Lake Austin and it was a nice little half shift, which for Lake Austin, is a miracle! It's fun being pregnant and going about normal life and nobody knows our little secret! Knowing I'm pregnant with our first baby gives me such joy at each moment and I find myself getting so excited throughout my days.
11-21-20 Clinical at SAMC. Normal day. Mornings are a bit rough but I push through them and feel better by the afternoon.
11-22-20: Worked at Pflugerville clinic today. Good day, nothing crazy. I sure am happy to be part time and have the security of two jobs! I thank God for that daily!
11-25-20: The BEST day! Got to see Baby on ultrasound and it's so crazy how much he/she has grown in just a few weeks! Still incredibly tiny but starting to take shape of a fetus now and it's so exciting to see! I just melt when I hear the heartbeat and get to see Baby more inside me! Of-course, I can't feel any movement but it's fun to see all the dancing going on inside! Dr. Capet said I look great and everything is as it should be. Baby has consistently measured 3-5 days behind in growth but Capet said she has no concerns as long as it's consistent growth and within 7 days of estimated gestation. Afterward, we went to Sweet Paris (our favorite Houston crepe/breakfast spot) and we loved getting our favorite dishes in Austin now! It was great!
11-26-20: Happy Thanksgiving!!! It's our first major holiday pregnant and I love it! I had lunch with Aly in San Antonio at Salt Grass, Brandon cycled for a bit, and then I made a yummy Thanksgiving dinner for just the two of us (and baby) at home. We decided that with Covid risks, we should be extra safe and just keep to ourselves this Thanksgiving. It was a great choice and we both loved our cozy family time with just us! It was so nice spending the day/evening together and not having to travel. It was extra special knowing that we're actually a family of three now and that Baby got to spend Thanksgiving with us!

Comments
Post a Comment